Renting furniture: good value or bad value?

Forum Value Business & Entrepreneurs Renting furniture: good value or bad value?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jellybean

Can anyone please tell me what might some of the financial benefits be of renting furniture? The office where I work rent their furniture. I found this out recently. It’s kind of…bizarre to me since they have to pay every month for the furniture? Is it not a waste of money? I don’t get it.

Myra

It’s actually quite beneficial from a financial perspective. Let’s just say you move to a city for about 4 months. Your job requires it, or perhaps your company has sent you for a course.

Why would you buy furniture? You are only going to go back home when the 4 months are up. You would have a headache if you bought furniture.

Now, you would need to sell it. If you can’t, you are just going to have to leave it and return home. Besides, renting furniture is pretty reasonable in terms of cost.

Diamond50

Renting furniture is very versatile. You can rent furniture for anything. It can be for the office, it can be for your home, it can be for the short term or even for years.

You have so many options that can suit the occasion. Even for the home, you can get furniture rented for your living room or a bedroom.

SouthernBelle

Normally, when you rent your furniture from a decent company, for example, Executive Furniture Rentals, they normally have an expert help you pick stuff for your needs.

They also help you in terms of your budget. If you are interested, you can try the place I mentioned, but there are so many other places as well.

The great thing is, there are no hassles. They will deliver everything you chose. They will even set it all up for you. So, if you picked stuff that needs to be assembled, just sit back with a nice cold drink and watch others put it together for you! They make it so convenient for customers.

GenuineGal

One benefit is being able to afford some really top quality items that you may otherwise never enjoy. Let’s face it, if you wanted to purchase some of the high quality furniture, you would think twice once you saw the price.

Some people can’t afford it, so they need to be pragmatic. I suppose in the office, you could claim that on your taxes. However, for your home, you may not want to spend thousands on something when you could just spend hundreds on, right?

This way, you can enjoy gorgeous furniture in your home and be able to afford it by renting it. You can also upgrade, I believe. If I’m not mistaken, you can get rid of it after a while and bring in brand new stuff again. However, check with the company first.

Cello

Whenever you move, you do not have to worry about selling your furniture or bringing it with you to a new place. Just call the company you rented it from and have them deliver and set up new furniture all over again!

You can have classy, comfortable furniture at home or in your office and impress clients. Make your office stand out. At home, your visitors will be impressed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.